Cleanliness within meat processing is very critical and typically, production washes their production lines at least once per day. This exposes the production equipment to high stress. EASYPRINT has developed a number of features which make the products advantageous to use in a meat processing environment:
- A heating element is built into the printer which reduces or eliminates condensation.
- The heating element ensures a constant room temperature around the ceramic printing head. This is an important detail as it reduces the amount of energy that is passed to the printing head. This increases the lifetime of the print head considerably.
- EASYPRINT has developed over-pressure in the printer which reduces the risk of infiltration of moisture.
- For the really wet environments and where the customer does not wish to protect the control box when the machines are cleaned, EASYPRINT offers a special cover which isolates the UNICONTROL box completely.
- If the customer does not wish to cover his COMMUNICATOR, EASYPRINT has also developed an enclosure for the printer which allows contact with water.
Read more about how EASYPRINT accommodates the needs of general food production.
Reduced Change-over Time
The EASYPRINT models operate with up to 1400 metre ink ribbons. This ensures a high production output and simultaneously provides a minimal downtime when changing the ink ribbon. The ink ribbon's specifications realise a 50% reduction in downtime compared to the closest competitors. It is essential for any contract packer to observe his delivery deadlines and due to its extremely large ink ribbon EASYPRINT contributes to the production process being interrupted as little as possible.
Cost Per Print
EASYPRINT has the lowest cost per print which is achieved by using our patented Ribbon Economy. This feature in EASYPRINT typically reduces your cost per print with an average of 40%. This feature combined with the large ink ribbon makes EASYPRINT a very attractive investment for the cost-conscious customer.
Real Time Printing
With an EASYPRINT you do not need to concentrate on which date, time, production line and similar are printed on the packaging. The printer has a built-in electronic calendar and clock. Furthermore, other variable data can be configured easily and without difficulty. Everything is fully automatic and the user can use his time on other tasks than configuration of the printer.
All EASYPRINT models print with 300 dpi and produce a very clear and sharp print that does not fade during transport to the supermarkets. If the packing material is dark, then EASYPRINT delivers a white ink ribbon so the contrast is the best possible.
An EASYPRINT thermal transfer printer is controlled electronically and there is absolutely no mechanical set-up. It is even possible and uncomplicated to integrate the printer electronically with the packaging machine, which provides the possibility for the packaging machine to inform the printer of which production is to be run. That is, the user only has to set the production at one place – the printer resets automatically. This is what we call flexibility!